by Liz Gonzales
Difficulty in accomplishing one's work is encountered when you do not have the best work light for welding. Not all the time will you be fortunate to work under daylight and there are those meant to be stationed in the darkest offices.
Proper lighting does not only affect your performance but your health as well. This is also a representation of work safety, which should not be taken lightly by employers.
Do not settle for lighting that will only make matters worse. For instance, there are light levels that promote a lack of concentration and fatigue instead. Therefore, even the selection of work light requires careful assessment of brands or products available.
Might-D-Light LED125B work light is made up of LED lights and powered by recharging. It has a group of 80 LED lights to produce high levels of light and it comes with alternating current or direct current adapters for powering up the device.
Moreover, it is designed as a gray folding work light. You do not have to worry about damaging the bulbs given its robust lens made of polycarbonate. It also has a cushioned handle for comfort and added grip.
Might-D-Light LED125B is a useful device for home, work, and recreational use. It even has strips that make the work light more visible in case you misplace it. You may also take advantage of these reflective components while on the road.
The battery life of the device is two hours. This versatile work light has a fold-supporting hinge that could adjust from zero to 200 degrees with ease. This means that this light may work by handling it or being placed in any area since it can also be free standing.
The Might-D-Light LED125B can be mounted on a metal surface since it has rare magnets made of neodymium. These integrated components can be used for tool chests, tables, and file cabinets. The output of the device is equivalent to the illumination produced by a 60-watt incandescent light.
It has a switch to turn the device on and off conveniently. The work light is also perfected for easy storage given its compact build.
This work light is made up of 24 LED bulbs, which are suitable for outdoor camping. It consumes 15 watts when used and comes with lithium rechargeable batteries with USB ports. This gives way to the conveniently charging of your smartphones.
The illumination device is very bright, but not in an extreme level that would divert your attention from your work. It has dual red and blue lights, which are best used for emergency situations by the road. Although it is packed with 24 LED bulbs, it is very lightweight and easy to carry.
You could use Spotlights Work Lights Outdoor Camping Lights hanging while on camp or let it stand freely on the ground. Aside from work, you can also use the product when out fishing or as a backup during a power outage. The spotlights are also waterproof so you don't have to worry about its lifespan.
Its adjustability is also paramount given it could tilt up to 360 degrees. The material used for the lights' container is aluminum alloy, ensuring robustness against different environmental hazards. Charging it is also a breeze, similar to powering up your basic gadgets at home since it could be connected to an electric outlet.
Spotlights Work Lights Outdoor Camping Lights is also reported to work longer than expected. Moreover, it is available in a good size, giving you means of storing it anywhere. Generally, it is well-made even for water activity use.
This work light is made of LED bulbs, which can deliver up to 2,000 lumens beam power. The product is also durable and long-lasting giving assistance for any work present. Among the primary features of the work light are its LED bulbs that do not require replacement.
You may use the work light with minimal power consumption, delivering extended performance. It comes with a convenient on and off switch and is also applicable for indoor and outdoor use, particularly for dry areas.
The Snap on 922261 2000 Lumens LED Work Light is designed with a carry handle that is padded for utmost comfort while transporting the device. Even if you use the LED lights continuously, it will sustain its low temperature for safety. Tilting the light is also convenient provided that it is designed with knobs you could adjust accordingly.
It comes with a heat sink, which is the secret to its temperature regulation. Even if the light has high ambient during the hottest days, the front lens will not reach beyond 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Using it for long will not affect the quality of light produced.
The illumination quality of Snap on 922261 2000 Lumens LED Work Light is extremely bright. You could expect it to light up an entire room. You simply have to point it to the ceiling to spread the light. Residential workers find this feature extremely useful when in the garage.
This work light works at eight volts and produces up to 80 lumens. It is known for its compact size, showing how convenient it is to handle and carry almost anywhere. The product is also designed to work on a light pattern of dual zones.
The DCL023 8V Max Worklight only measures 6.9 inches by 2.9 inches by 8.4 inches. It also uses LED bulbs for energy savings and bright output. The work light needs batteries but the package normally does not include them.
You can use DEWALT DCL023 8V Max Worklight if you want to aim at a certain place or object. You may also carry it in any way possible and the very compact structure of the work light makes it possible for you to bite it between your teeth.
It could be used for roadside emergencies, power outage, indoor work, and outdoor applications. You simply have to keep batteries with you. Alternatively, you may use rechargeable batteries for extra savings.
Although it is smaller in size, it is very powerful. It is robust enough to resist the harsh elements of the environment as it was perfected with materials that are not prone to easy breakage. You will find the work light ergonomically designed since it will not roll even if you put it on the ground. It has a knobby crown that will keep the device in place.
This is an 18-volt work light that has a length of 8.5 inches. Similar to the aforementioned products, it utilizes LED lights. It is also conveniently supported by the REDLITHIUM battery technology.
The work light has a superior construction, giving it extreme protection against harsh elements in the environment. You may use it outdoors or indoors. It is perfected to enhance your performance without losing battery life fast.
The Milwaukee 2735-20 M18 LED Worklight is designed with a head out of durable aluminum material. This component is also sealed for resistance against weather and impact. The work light's head is also adjustable up to 130 degrees.
You may aim it to spots or objects while ensuring concentrated light. The work light also has an integrated hook. You may use this part if you want to work without holding the work light.
As claimed, the Milwaukee 2735-20 M18 LED Worklight works 600 times longer than your previous incandescent work lights. On a single charge, you can expect it to last four times longer than standard devices. Moreover, the LED lights come with a limited lifetime warranty.
It is amazingly lightweight despite the rugged features infused in it. Besides its highly damage-resistant construction, it also has a convenient on and off button. Despite the reasonably bright light it produces, you will notice that it has a bluish and cool temperature generation.
Prior to searching for the best rechargeable work light, you must learn more about the product. Like any illuminating device, there are diverse types of work lights you could consider in narrowing down your choices. Here is the breakdown.
1) Incandescent Work Light - This is the most commonly used type of work light given its very low price. The illumination generated by this work light is inviting and warm to the eyes. Moreover, experts revealed that incandescent bulbs have a positive effect psychologically.
This is also a good choice of light if you are looking for one complimentary to your skin. The lifespan of the bulb may reach up to 1,000 hours. Nonetheless, it is not as energy efficient as anticipated.
2) LED Work Light - LED stands for light emitting diodes. Many illumination products are already adapting the new light technology. It provides light through a combination of electrons and photon development. You will find this chemical chip in a capsule out of plastic.
The size of this bulb is very small. This is why a larger illumination output would require lots of it in arrays. Compared to the first type of light, it is more lasting and effective at the same time.
At present, more light sources for homes are being made from LED. High-quality LEDs normally have ENERGY STAR certification.
3) Halogen Work Light - This is somehow a different version of the Incandescent work light. The light it generates is often compared to the natural daylight. Under this type of work light, you will have sharper colors and dimming feature.
It is also more energy efficient compared to incandescent work lights. However, it burns at higher temperatures and may be costly. Changing halogen bulbs may also be risky since it increases in temperature a lot.
You must be selective in buying the best-LED work light, halogen light, or incandescent-supported devices. It takes careful measures to end up with a product that has a high quality, not too costly, and consumes less energy as possible. To assist you with the selection, you may consider the following considerations below.
1) Bulb Type - You have three main options-incandescent, LED, and halogen bulbs. Based on the attributes of the lights, you can decide which one will best help your work. There are others who prefer LED for it is energy-saving, but the rest may go for halogen given its daylight-like illumination.
2) Body Material - Since you are going to use this product at work, you must look for one made out of durable materials. Best options you have are anodized aluminum, plastic, or aluminum. Superior strength is obviously offered by aluminum, but there are already upgraded plastic materials that can toughen despite rough use.
Note: It is best to find a material that will keep your work light usable for a longer time. In case the material breaks, there will be no way you can still use the bulb. If you can find body material with added features for protection, the better it is.
3) Beam Distance - Although the distance your work light can reach may not be highly important if you stay in one place, it is still useful for emergencies. You do not necessarily have to purchase work lights that could reach up to 600 lumens. Newer models of work lights can provide different settings, giving you options to work on low, average, and high beam.
4) Power Source - You commonly have two options of a power source for work light. Primarily, you have battery-powered work light, whereas there are rechargeable battery-powered alternatively. Both have advantages, but most often settle with the latter for it somehow provides extra savings.
To get the most out of your device, you must use it properly or in the wisest means possible. You do not necessarily have to depend on the features of the work light but on your clever ways of utilizing it. There are cases work lights often break easily due to lack of handle care by the owner.
To keep your device usable for long, here are tips that may help:
1) Make It Waterproof - If you have purchased a work light that is not waterproof, then you should make it one. It is pretty easy to do this, particularly by wrapping your device using plastic wrap. Although it is not complete waterproof for long, it will still provide the same effect if you are only dealing with rain.
2) Use Rechargeable Batteries - As mentioned earlier, more people are appreciating rechargeable batteries for a reason. This may be due to the cost-savings they obtain from using the type of power source. It is all about selection of high-quality rechargeable batteries to use.
You may look for Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride), Li-Po (Lithium Polymer), and Li-ion (Lithium ion) batteries. These are known for their extra charging cycles and extended storage life.
3) Use the Accessories Available - There are reasons why accessories are often included in a work light. For instance, you may find straps, which could be worn on your head for comfortable and less interfering performance at work.
4) Do Not Open It Unless Needed - Saving the life of your battery is a way to saving money in the future. If you do not have to use the work light, switch it off. There are people who leave their work light on, leading to battery draining.
5) Store It Properly - When the work light is not in use, you should store it in a proper place. This means you have to keep it where it will be protected from harsh elements. Never forget to remove the battery when storing the device.
Having the best work light is one way of finishing your job as quickly and effectively as possible. Proper illumination can only be obtained if you purchase a high quality work light. To provide you a recommendation, you should consider Might-D-Light LED130.
Apart from the fact it is the winner of the round-up, it does not exaggerate the features it offers. It provides just-the-right levels of features, proving its versatility. You can use it either free standing or hanging.
It is not only applicable for work, but also for emergencies. You may even use it indoors. Moreover, its power source is very convenient.
Simply plug it in for energy charging. Directing it at your work will not be difficult as well given its adjustable hook. Every component of the product is also apparently ergonomically designed, which can be proven by its powerful magnets for metals.
If you prefer a different product choice, it is your prerogative. Simply keep in mind that the best work light is not determined by the marketing claims, but real-life performance.
About Liz Gonzales
Liz lives in a suburb in New York city.
Both of her parents are the art professors at Sate University of New York.
As such, Liz grew up with all kinds of art objects, portraits, and books laying around the home.
Liz met up with Linea through another friend in some kind of online art forum. There great minds sparkled to take their passions onto the next level @ linea.io.